- We want to keep your child free from dental caries (cavities). We offer BPA-free sealants that protect vulnerable teeth from cavities by filling in the grooves and fissures with a protective coating.
- Your child’s teeth can enjoy added protection from dental caries when we provide fluoride treatments! These treatments provide a necessary mineral to teeth that can strengthen enamel and help protect teeth from decay.
Low- Radiation Digital X-Rays
- Digital x-rays provide an excellent snapshot of your child’s health. Although these images are indispensable, we want to make sure that we protect your loved ones as we work, which is why we are proud that we offer low radiation x-rays!
Infant Oral Health Exams (0-12 Months)
- Your little ones have precious smiles, and we want to help them get head starts on bright, healthy smiles! Bring your child to us as soon as the first tooth erupts, so we can begin protecting those precious smiles.
Dental Exams/Oral Hygiene
- Your child should see us twice a year. During these appointments, we carefully examine and gently clean teeth to prevent serious dental issues.
- Brushing and flossing are a vital foundation for oral health, but what your child consumes can also have a tremendous impact on their teeth. We can help you select food and drink that will protect your children from dental caries and improve their dental health!
- It is understandable that your children may feel apprehensive about dental treatments. This hypoallergenic gas has a rapid onset, so your child can quickly relax during any procedure.
Oral Conscious Sedation
- There are a number of reasons why your loved one may feel scared or apprehensive over dental procedures. Oral conscious sedation involves a medication that can help many patients become fully relaxed and cooperative, so they can receive the dental care they need in order to stay healthy!
- For some patients, a deep sedation method is the best way for them to comfortably receive necessary dental care. In cases like these, we will carefully monitor your loved one while we improve their dental health. We work with a board-certified anesthesiologist to ensure complete safety and efficiency.
- We work with a board-certified anesthesiologist to help your loved one sleep through dental care. For some patients this type of anesthesia — administered in the hospital — is the only viable option for coping with dental procedures, and we will make sure the ones you love most are comfortable and healthy during their treatments.
- Dental crowns restore and protect teeth that have been damaged somehow, whether from severe dental caries or impact trauma. We can place crowns to make your child’s teeth healthy and bright!
- If your child has a tooth infection, we can remove the pulp from inside the tooth. This clears out the infection to keep the it from spreading; it also saves your child’s tooth from extraction!
- Dental caries are cavities in your child’s teeth. Rather than leaving these cavities open to bacteria, we can fill them with a tooth-colored material that looks and feels like a natural tooth!
- Drills are scary for patients of all ages, especially patients who are young or have special needs of some sort. We can use silver diamine fluoride to halt tooth decay — without a drill or any other tools!
Extractions + Space Maintainers
- Occasionally, a baby tooth has to be extracted to help your child’s mouth stay healthy. When we need to extract a tooth, we will put in a space maintainer to make sure there is room for the new adult tooth that follows.
- When your children are active in sports or other recreational activities, you want to make sure their teeth are safe. We can provide sports mouthguards that can help protect their smiles while they participate in their favorite activities.
Orthodontic and Development Evaluation
- Here at Creative Smiles, we want to make sure your children’s teeth are straight and healthy. If we see a developing problem, we can recommend a number of options to correct these issues, including early interceptive orthodontics.
Thumb & Finger Habit Appliance Therapy
- Thumbsucking, while comforting for the child, can have a negative impact on tooth and jaw alignment. We can help your child break this type of habit to prevent future alignment issues.
Emergency Dental Care
- We know how stressful and heartbreaking it is when the ones you love are suffering. We offer emergency dental care to relieve your little one’s pain and set your mind at ease.